Wednesday, February 20, 2013

So you think you're a Big Shot? Meet Dandy...


Welcome to the fleet "Big Shot." I think I'll call you Dandy, a term a coworker and I coined for a "demanding customer." I first saw the brand at Teva Mountain Games in Vail last June and it was love. Well, any bike I meet gets my heart rate jumping, but these were some pretty sweet steel single speeds. The best part is they are built here in Fort Collins, Colorado. I'm about to learn what all the fuss is about with single speeds and I think it will add some strength to my triathlon plan. I've been looking for the perfect commuter bike for awhile now, and having sold my Schwinn hybrid to a friend this summer, I was looking to fill its place quickly. That bike had been functioning as my commuter bike since I moved to Colorado (6.5 years ago!) and had lost its lust. I can't wait to take my first coffee run on it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment